Since our start in 2014, things have been going exceptionally well, and now we have made it onto the list of Gazelle companies for 2019: fast-growing, profitable Norwegian businesses.
We are thrilled to be included in the lists of this year's Gazelle companies, as is tradition, highlighted by Dagens Næringsliv and Bisnode.
The criteria for being called a Gazelle company are:
- Published approved financial statements
- At least doubled revenue over four years
- Revenue exceeding one million Norwegian kroner in the first year
- Positive overall operating results
- Avoided negative growth
- Registered as a limited liability company
YOUNG GAZELLE COMPANY
– Considering that the company was established in 2014, we can pat ourselves on the back and conclude that Mivanor has had a solid start as a company. Now we are excited about what awaits in 2020 and look forward to formulating new strategies for further growth, says Fredrik, Managing Director.
Today, the company consists of six employees, with offices in Bodø and Sandnes, and we have delivered 15 purification plants. These include all the intermunicipal waste management companies responsible for a landfill in Nordland county.