Treatment system for wastewater from net cleaning
We offer a treatment system which makes it possible to re-use the water from net cleaning.
The treatment process removes biofouling, heavy metals and wax from the wastewater in the net cleaning process. The solution was developed as a result of our team’s experience when we delivered a treatment solution to several net lofts owned by the Mørenot Group.
The solution is a combination of our treatment system MivaMagTM , which is a chemical and mechanical treatment solution, and our Grovrens product which separates larger debris / objects from the water.
The combined solution consists of four main components:
- Mivanor Grovrens
- Buffer tank for polluted wastewater
- Buffer tank for treated water
The MivaMag modular solution is designed to give the operators easy access to empty the sludge container, as well as and making it efficient to re-fill chemicals.
Does your net loft need a treatment system making it possible to re-use the water in your net cleaning process?
- Makes it possible to re-use water from the cleaning process
- Treats the water and de-waters the sludge in the same step
- Removes the need for a pre-treatment system (sedimentation in tanks)
- Dry matter content of sludge: up to 30%
- Maximum continuous flow rate: 30 m3/h
- Automated system which enables remote control and monitoring
Here is how the MivaMagTM treatment system works: