Our efficient wastewater treatment removes pollutants from industrial wastewater with the help of magnetic particle separation.
How does the MivaMag™ work?
The wastewater treatment process is based on both a chemical and a mechanical process. The mechanical process is built on a technology we call magnetic particle separation, where iron powder is added to the water and the pollutants are pulled out with the iron using magnets.
What pollutants are removed treatment from water?
• Heavy metals
- Large capacity: treats up to 40 m3 of water per hour
- Small footprint
- Designed as a plug-and-play module
- Flexible treatment process combinations
- Automated system and easy to monitor
- Leachate from waste landfills and waste treatment plants
- Process water from industry and production such as:
- Aquaculture (e.g. net washing plant, sludge treatment from RAS plant)
- Food industry (e.g. feed production, brewery, dairy, meat processing business, butchery, fish processing, food production)
- Mining industry
- Paper production
- Oil processing plant
- Soil washing plant
- Treatment of off-shore waste from the oil & gas sector
- And much more...
Our R&D department always analyse a sample of the wastewater that needs treatment. This way we can predicate how well the treatment works your wastewater, and we can adjust the process to ensure a high-quality treatment.
Do you want to know how well the treatment works on your wastewater?