Mivanor's MivaMagTM technology is based on chemical precipitation, which is a widely used BAT (Best Available Technology) worldwide. This makes MivaMag a good candidate for purification solutions or as a purification step for salmon processing facilities and others involved in fish processing that are subject to EU purification requirements through their own BREF (Best Available Techniques Reference) document for the Food, Drink, and Milk industries.
Preliminary small-scale tests on various types of bloodwater show that MivaMag is a suitable solution for this type of water and can achieve solid purification results in the lab – see the table below for a brief summary of the mentioned results. Additional descriptions can be found in the image carousels at the bottom of this article.
Images showing bloodwater/process water before purification (left) and after purification (right). These water samples were taken before the disinfection step.
Images showing bloodwater/process water before purification (left) and after purification (right). These water samples were taken after the disinfection step.
Why Choose MivaMag?
- Efficiently meets BAT-AEL (BAT Associated Emission Level) requirements in just one purification step
- Removes and dewaters sludge in one step
- Easy to monitor the process
- Low mechanical complexity
- Compact system with a small footprint
- Plug & Play purification system with modular installation options
- Easy to combine with additional purification steps
- Remote control and monitoring
BENEFITS OF MIVAMAG
- Green company profiling
- Compliance with EU/government requirements Purification of:
- Organic matter
- Fat compounds
- Oil compounds
- Particles and suspended matter
- Heavy metals
- Phosphorus compounds
To meet the current discharge requirements, it may be necessary to combine MivaMag with other purification technologies. In the project design phase, Mivanor will identify the need for and design of combination solutions and provide customers with an overview of options and possibilities.
See the video from our test here:
Contact us, and we will conduct a small-scale experiment to determine how effectively we can purify your water!
#bloodwater #salmonslaughterhouse #fishprocessing #industrialwastewater #processwater #fishprocessingindustry #BAT #AEL #aquaculture #discharge requirements #waterpurification